This is picture is being posted just for Quinn, since she gave me kudos on the costume. This is me, over five years ago, heading off to a "Go As You Aren't" cross-dressing party. A couple of fun facts:1. I was the only female that used all her own clothes.
2. I was actually mistaken for a guy [thank you, first year college acting course and junior year theatrical make-up - oh, and sports-bras].
4 comments:
You look more masculine in this pic than the transgendered guy I work with (who often wears 'dangle-y' earrings, a rhinestone-studded, pink belt, tight shirt, and push-up bra)!
Excellent costume/acting/makeup/bra! Way to commit.
Well, I was going to say I'm so glad to see a different picture on your blog when I check it, (other than the vampira), but now I don't know.
Love, MUM
Mum, it's my fault. I requested it.
I actually went to that party wearing a dress - and I'm a through and trhough tom boy! That was a great party!
Post a Comment