Monday, May 19, 2008

Medical Mystery Tour

Turns out it wasn't costochondritis. I'm still hurting, have weird symptoms, and no one knows what is wrong with me. I've had blood tests, X-Rays, urine tests, Ultra Sound, people poking my sides, and today, a CT Scan. I've been to two primary doctors, a chiropractor, and two physical therapists (well, one is a student).

No one has a clue, except for one thing.
Vitamin D deficiency. In Seattle? Shocking!
It might be causing me to be iron-anemic, too, no matter how much I seek it out.

I'll find out tomorrow if the CT scan showed anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So for medical reasons you should move to Arizona? Does medical insurance cover that?

Courtney said...

Interesting, since we just got a new hire at work who is relocated from SoCal because his wife has sunlight sensitivity issues. Cold, cloudy climate? We can guarantee that!

Julie said...

Well, luckily Vitamin D comes in pill form so I don't have to move.