For fun, I asked if I could have a printout of one of the scans. She gave me this one and told me what it was.
Here's a little guessing game for you:
Do you know what this is a scan of?

There are a couple of people that might have an advantage, but I don't know if any of them read my blog (but I know that their spouse or child does...).
5 comments:
I had a guess, but then I remembered your preferred method of birth control is highly effective.
Musical Theatre? Yes, it is very effective.
Being a woman of a certain age, I keep having to preface the situatio before I say, "I'm having/had an ultra sound."
Looks like a yoga chick in a meditative position.
Quinn: Breeder! Don't spread your fertility on the rest of us!
It does kinda look like you have a Buddha IN your belly...
Ok, I give up. What is it?
Post a Comment