
Thought I better add an entry. Already got an e-mail from one friend checking if I was dead or not. It’s going to have to be short, though.
It’s been busy at both jobs.
I thought I would have time to do things at the theatre like blog and crochet inbetween shows, but my *&%#$ equipment keeps breaking! And it’s not just one amp or one body mic at a time. It’s three amps and two body mics at once! Except for technical hell, I've been having a good time with the show - it's a great bunch of people to work with, both crew and cast.
Good reviews from The King County Journal and Talkin' Broadway. A harsher one from Seattle Weekly. Click on the links to read the reviews.
1 comment:
And I'm even more glad that you and your family are well!
Looks like Agwe turned a different direction.
Post a Comment