Which Character from Rent Are You?The funny thing is when I was taking the quiz, I didn't even think of him. I thought of Mark, Roger, Angel, and Mimi. But I'll take the description as fairly accurate. So who are you?

You're Collins! You will do anything for you
friends. Very emotional you're not afraid to
cry. You can be so attached to someone that
when they're gone your completely torn. You
can be seen as very odd at times because of
your actions but you don't care.
Which Character from RENT are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
3 comments:
You're also a serious hottie! I loves me some Jesse L. Martin.
I didn't even have to take the quiz (but I did) I'm Joanne.
Explains why the tango scene was my favorite in the movie.
who knew I was actually a hot, black, gay man?
Post a Comment