Sunday, April 02, 2006

Maggie vs Fence

Sunday Morning means the Ballard Farmer's Market. I tried to pull Julie in the correct direction, but she went a block too far. Silly human. She should realized I know the best way to the dog store!
The vendors were very nice. One even gave me some free jerky. I thought all the vendors were going to give me treats, even the ones that didn't sell food.
Then we went to Bark. I put my front paws up on the counter and got treats. Julie thought this was very rude of me but the people working there said this is like grandma's house, I can get away with things here.

Julie thought I might be tired after all that exploring, but I proved her wrong. We played in my backyard where I showed her all the tricks I can do with a pickle tub.


Julie was delighted and got out her camera to film me. That's when I really put on a show...






including putting the tub over my head and running straight into the fence!
Don't worry, I'm o.k. I'm use to doing my own stunts.

Click here to see the QuickTime movie of this, including sound.

No comments: