My first ride in Julie's car! I handled it pretty well. We went to the off-leash dog park. Julie would use the Chuckit to throw tennis balls. I would chase them but not bring them back. That was until I found
the perfect ball. It's pink, green, and almost flat. That was the only ball I would retrieve. I also brought it to other people with Chuckits too. People would throw balls but that was the only one I would chase and bring back.

It took awhile, but I finally got worn out. Here's a picture of me sleeping in Julie's car on the way home.

Here I am back at home with my 'new' favorite ball from the park.
3 comments:
Yellow Dog used to stand in the backseat of our Honda and lean against the front seat when she was tired after a long afternoon at the park. Then she was babysat by a friend with an SUV. Stand in back? Fine. Lean against front seat? FALL DOWN!
She almost looks like a different dog in the top picture with most of her white hidden.
So what kind of car (besides one that runs) do you have nowadays? Or should I say, does Julie have?
Post a Comment