Sunday, October 01, 2006

Campus Memories

Being back at the old school I wanted to visit my old haunts. The places I spent the most time: the theatre, my dorm, and the Commons. But the theatre was torn down and the dorms are only accessable by key cards. I did get to have lunch in the Commons though. We even sat in Tator-Tot Corner. (I wanted to ask if they still served tri-tators).


Me and my ol' buddy, Ole.
Notice the sunglasses and t-shirt... in OCTOBER!
The high that day was 88.








Statue of Moses (normally not wearing a toga). Sometimes your friends stories become your own. Like when late one night, Jenny and Michelle climbed up on his lap and ended up being serenaded by some drunk boys that were walking/stumbling by.


They saved one of the doors from the old theatre. It is now on display in the lobby of the new theatre. There are pictures of shows from the past divided by decades. I was happy to see that I am on that wall of fame (Amy, Jenny, Jess, and Julie too).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for sharing the photos and stories about the reunion. I was hoping to go but with a 5-week-old in tow, I wasn't quite up for the cross country journey. Would love to see/hear more whenever you get a chance. Cheers! ~ The other Augie Class of '96 Julie