Monday, October 02, 2006

The Hills of Iowa

Here they are!
For those of you who are wondering what Quinn and K-Lyn have been talking about click here or here.

Dar must have been on the eastern side of Iowa. I was more familar with the northwest part of Iowa and never really saw any "womanly hills." But now having seen this side, I can see what she means. These aren't the best examples but I didn't get a chance to capture those on film - er, jpg... whatever.

2 comments:

K-Lyn said...

This reminds me of an overheard comment from the other day. A girl was talking about how she thought some movie star was hot and she said to her friend she was "having a Xena moment..." I giggled.

I wonder if Dar was having a Gabrielle moment while in Iowa?

Courtney said...

re: the "womanly hills." That's about as hilly as I get these days...