Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of Year Meme

Instructions of the Meme: Take the first sentence that you wrote at the beginning each month. I took that as literal: what I wrote, not any quotes or quiz results.

I have now shifted over to The Litterbox.
No, I have not gone in to hiding or as stated in my very first entry, forgot I had a blog.
This is the poncho I made for one of my stage managers.
Hi.
Sorry for the long silence, but I did leave a warning that I wouldn't be writing for awhile.
I am WIRED right now.
My first employee.
Things had changed a little at the office when I came back from vacation.
I am looking for some recommendations on good books.
To give a bit of back history for those of you who didn't go to Augie:
I hope someone gets my pun/reference.
I created a new drink.

So only two comments about me not blogging. 5 sentences that begin in "I" (well, it is my blog after all). Shortest sentence has one word.
So this really didn't turn out as interesting as I thought. Slight worry. Where is the gripping first sentence that captures the reader?
But this is the end of the year, so how about the very last sentence of the month?

Last:
oh yeah, and happy new year.
but I was not freaking out about this:
This especially helped when I had an Ikea bed and had to actually rebuild the frame every time I moved.
So who are you?
I think this is a church I'll have to try a few more times.
And he was correct.
Apparently we made the news over in Israel.
The sun sets behind the Olympic Mountains as ships pass by on Puget Sound.
We had some time to kill between the class reunion and Viking Varities so Spike, Jenny, Jeff, and I headed to Falls Park.
I love that she even got the little details right, such as having one hang off the side.
On the street where I live (noramlly the road is black).
(stopping at November)

There. Slightly more interesting. A few of them make you wonder what the in the world I was writing about, right?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so doing this.

Julie said...

Only fitting since I took the original meme from your blog!