Well, B would be the funniest! So excited! Looks like we're heading out to Cascadia for the big event. See you there???
Unfortunately I will be doing two shows of Hello Dolly that day. It was just luck that this last Saturday was the only Sat I didn't have a matinee for the entire run of the show I'm doing now. But you never know, things could change.
Curse you and your employed self, Miss J! I guess I'll have to wait until the move is permanent to rendezvous.
All of the above with B under your breath like Mr. Subliminal?
Answer: B with a quick, but I mean A & C as well! She thought it was funny (and told me that I was not the first person to say this to her).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, B would be the funniest!
So excited! Looks like we're heading out to Cascadia for the big event. See you there???
Unfortunately I will be doing two shows of Hello Dolly that day. It was just luck that this last Saturday was the only Sat I didn't have a matinee for the entire run of the show I'm doing now. But you never know, things could change.
Curse you and your employed self, Miss J! I guess I'll have to wait until the move is permanent to rendezvous.
All of the above with B under your breath like Mr. Subliminal?
Answer: B with a quick, but I mean A & C as well! She thought it was funny (and told me that I was not the first person to say this to her).
Post a Comment