There is one of those temporary traffic signs on my cross street, the kind where small squares are black on one side and flip to yellow. Some of the squares got stuck so there is a constant 'N.' It reads: 'Road Worn Ahead' and 'Drive Sanely.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was just thinking about L.A. Story this morning, particularly the scene where Patrick Stewart is the Reservation Nazi at L'Idiot.
Did something happen in SF to remind you of this scene?
A better use of Ns I have not recently seen. That is exquisite.
Reminds me of the time my fingers were in the wrong place on the keyboard and the two 'words' I typed, before realizing I was off, just happened to be actual words!; I should have written 'em down, it was freaking awesome.
oooh. That's cool. Sounds like a game for the Quizmaster on NPR! (ok, exactly how geeky do I sound?)
Julie: Kinda. Contemplating the duck or the chicken, I thought about that scene, and Patrick Stewart's line "You could urrrrge her in that direction..."
~n: I don't know if it's a better use of our favorite letter, but this doesn't look bad.
Post a Comment