Four Things About Me
Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Counterperson at a Dry Cleaners
2. Website Reviewer
3. Residents' Hall Desk Sitter
4. Usher
Yes, these were real jobs!
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Star Wars (pick any: IV-VI)
2. Much Ado About Nothing
3. A League of Their Own
4. The Great Muppet Caper
Quick, what do all of these have in common?
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Star Wars (pick any: IV-VI)
2. Much Ado About Nothing
3. A League of Their Own
4. The Great Muppet Caper
Quick, what do all of these have in common?
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Cloverdale, OR
2. Sioux Falls, SD
3. Penrith, NSW
4. Kent, WA
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Daily Show
2. Dead Like Me
3. Queer as Folk
4. Inside the Actor's Studio
That's interesting... I don't have cable yet all the shows I just listed are cable shows!
E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Orcas Island, WA
2. Matamata, New Zealand
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Twin Cities, MN
F) Websites I visit daily:
1. anyone in my blogroll
2. a lot of people on friends' blogrolls
3. Stuff On My Cat
4. Foxtrot
G)Four of my favorite foods
1. pasta
2. peanut butter
3. coconut
4. bananas
H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. Orcas Island
2. New Zealand
3. Hanging out with the person who sent me this
4. Exploring a really cool new place.
E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Orcas Island, WA
2. Matamata, New Zealand
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Twin Cities, MN
F) Websites I visit daily:
1. anyone in my blogroll
2. a lot of people on friends' blogrolls
3. Stuff On My Cat
4. Foxtrot
G)Four of my favorite foods
1. pasta
2. peanut butter
3. coconut
4. bananas
H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. Orcas Island
2. New Zealand
3. Hanging out with the person who sent me this
4. Exploring a really cool new place.
I tag you! Anybody who reads this, it's your turn now!
2 comments:
oh yeah, PTCU for me, too. Or OnPoint as it is known now. Actually, mine is every other day. Somedays I'm too scared to look!
So what do your four movies have in common? Ms. Piggy? I don't know, but I'm curious
Post a Comment