I was watching the Baseball All-Star game Tuesday night. You have to understand that if a player isn't a Mariner or a former Mariner, I don't pay attention. I've never been to a Mariner's game when they were playing against Toronto. As they announce each All-Star player, the camera comes to a really cute Blue Jay!
Alex Rios. Right Fielder, just like my Ichiro. And yes, I did check his age - born 1981 - phew! This was the best picture I could find. He has a way cuter smile. What is it with athlete's headshots? While actors headshots look even better than they do, athlete's headshots look like DMV outtakes.So my plea to Quinn. Can you do a baseball edition of Th-hers-day? And please please include Alex Rios?
5 comments:
Yeah, Quinn's been slacking in this department in a clear betrayal to womanhood. (I should know.) Next we'll probably see one of these Thursday posts in bullet form.
But while you're making a request, I think I'm comfortable enough in my asexuality to suggest a Star Wars edition.
Star Wars = Han.
Done. Nothing more to discuss...
You sure about that?
Still firmly grounded in my asexuality, you have Billy Dee, Ewan, Liam, Hayden (I guess), that Captain Panaka guy, Billy Dee, Mark (I guess), Jimmy, and Billy Dee.
Very well, I accept!
Watching them play the Jays tonight...pretty team. Too bad be had to beat them...
Post a Comment