Monday, July 10, 2006

A Little Chicken

I received something in the mail today and I'm not even sure how or why. When I opened up my apartment door there was a poster tube leaning on the door frame. Odd. I haven't ordered anything and no reason to send me a gift. No return address. Sent Priority Mail USPS. The date says 6/28/06 and 'mailed from 98801' on the postage. I know that is somewhere here in Washington.
I open it up to reveal a poster but nothing else. It's a lobby poster of a movie I have never seen.


Is this a sign? Like getting a fish sent to you? Am I about to get whacked?
I looked up the zip code. It's Wenatchee, a small town in central Washington that I have never been to. Not exactly a Disney hub so I don't think it's some sweepstakes loser consolation prize. And I don't know anyone in Wenatchee. If it's a bonus gift from a place where I ordered a poster, wouldn't they have included something that mentioned their company?
Any ideas? Quickly, before I'm off-ed by the Wenatchee Mafia!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It reminds me of ~n's "randomness month" but I think that's in the Spring. And you didn't go to college with her. So I don't know if that applies to you.

K-Lyn said...

That is so strange. One of Flora's friends worked on the movie (He's a digital artist for ILM) but I still haven't seen it. And thankfully, no one has sent me a posted.