Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Yikes! A Whole Month!

No, I have not gone in to hiding or as stated in my very first entry, forgot I had a blog. This is more with technical difficulties. On the exciting part of the news, I bought a (used) G4 in December! My other Mac was almost ten years old! And the hand me down PC laptop was becoming more useless day by day. So why haven't I been heard from? Well, I bought the G4 tower. Still needed a monitor. My stage manager said she was looking for a flatscreen for her G4 and wanted to get rid of her bulky one. But I had to wait for her to buy the new one. That didn't happen until the end of January. Pic gave me her old printer. Just call me The Goodwill!
So lately it's been installing what I can, finding out what doesn't work with this computer, and being distracted by interesting apps. So hopefully I will be getting back to a regular blogging schedule again. And even better, I can actually upload my pictures from my camera straight to the computer! No longer have to go to the store after I have enough on my memory card to make purchasing a photo disk worth while.

An observation about myself. How is it that I always managed to get my laundry done when I worked three jobs, but in only working one job, I have ran out of socks? As a friend said, "I need to be pushed to the wall in order to get stuff done." Amen, brother. I'm the exact same way. So it's time to get pushed.

No comments: