Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogging All the Way Fa La La

And why Dubuque, you might ask? Because it's my ten year reunion in Sioux Falls, South Dakota! And for those of you who know your geography, you are probably still questioing this. Well, best gal-pal, Spike, lives in Dubuque, and is also an Augie alum. And it's a few hundred dollars cheaper to fly to Dubuque than Sioux Falls. Having never been there, I decided to fly there, see her new house and then have a fun road trip across Iowa and Minnesota to get to Sioux Falls. As a matter of fact, we're on I-90 right now, using Spike's laptop and wireless internet.
Here's picture proof:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Road blogging in Iowa? That IS exotic. Enjoy the reunion! Have fun storming the castle!

K-Lyn said...

Io---owa---I--ow-wa-----oooh--Io--Iowwahhh!

Ok so I can't sing via blog. But still, I can't tell you are not thinking of me.

Courtney said...

K, see my comment on previous post. Let's just hope Julie isn't driving across the tracks, ten miles above the limit, and with no seat belt. And that she'd do it again.