Saturday, September 30, 2006

People in the Parade


The theme this year. Which is rather odd since Augie doesn't have fraternities or sororities. We do have Greek Honor Societies, though (proud member of Alpha Psi Omega).







Theatre float! Do I really need to tell you that I was a theatre major?





My water aerobics instructor is now running for state senate! Sandy was the winningest softball coach at Augie.




The new college president. He had already gone through the parade in a regular car and was now going through on his motorcycle.




Garret gets a hug from the Sioux Falls tourism mascot, the pheasant. Yes, those are real pheasant feathers for the tail...

I had Garret on my lap when the clowns came by, so I hid behind him. When he found out I don't like clowns, the four year old said in a very serious tone, "Julie, they are just people in costumes."

No comments: