When did the Mongols rule China?
Any topic and any question. I'm not limiting this to the first person to respond. I will write an entirely new blog entry in response to every question or suggestion I receive (I'm not talking about memes here). And no time limit on this either. Any time someone puts an entry in this comment section, I am bound to write a reply.

I'll give you a topic. The radical reconstruction of the south after the Civil War was neither radical nor a reconstruction. Discuss!
4 comments:
Why is it I can give out assignments but not do them myself?
Then Things for Ten Days:
Day1: 10 favorite items in your home
Day2: Ten people you wish you spent more time with
Day3: Ten things you do very well
Day4: Ten places you want to visit
Day5: Ten movies you wish you could be in
Day6: Ten songs that make you happy
Day7: Ten memorable books you read as a child
Day8: Ten skills you would like to learn
Day9: Ten words to describe your parents
Day10: Ten reasons to blog or not to blog
I'll do them with you...but you go first.
OK here's a simple one - where are you located when you typically put something on your blog. Myself, I'm usually sat at a desk, near our kitchen, eating breakfast, with the dog begging for food...
Re: when did the Mongols rule China?
Don't ask me, I just work here.
But seriously, when did you learn to crochet and why do you continue to do it?
How about something about your experiences going from fun theatre world to a taste of the corporate world? I'm always trying to explain working in a "corporate" office compared to working in a classroom or (with my family) working for the church.
And yes, I've been at work for an hour and a half and have yet to do anything work related. That's what I went to 5 years of college for!
Post a Comment