Friday, November 25, 2005

Tofurkey Day







Ummm. Do you really want me to blog about the family Thanksgiving?

This would be my brother, Greg.



After eating (while having Robert Johnson played in the background) we spent most of the time playing a Texas Hold 'Em tournament. Greg said that the only person he couldn't bluff was Mum (of course your mother is going to know if you are lying!). I was actually doing really well. Was the remaining three people, but I was tired of playing, so I bet it all on a losing hand because they wouldn't just let me quit. Actually, I had to do that twice, since I actually won the hand the first time I did that.


Dad has grown a beard. After a long backpacking trip, he just let it keep growing. You do not know how weird this is to me. Dad has never had a beard or mustache ever. He never could grow one before, would just come out stubble and stop. He says he's finally old enough to grow one.






And now that Thanksgiving is over, time to have the Christmas frog lit (I think we were also lit).

No comments: