Sunday, May 07, 2006

Guest Blogger Attempt Number 2 thru 9

Sorry for the long silence, but I did leave a warning that I wouldn't be writing for awhile. I tried to get the animals to help with the blog. Here are their responses (Starr is the only dog amongst seven cats).

CLEA: I'm an old lady, I don't do things for people, people do things for me.
BEAR: ^%$! [the rest wasn't appropriate, either]
STARR: Don't mind me, I'll just keep out of the way
MR. BIG: [Biggie? Where'd he... was just here a minute ago]
OREO: [under the bed] Shhh. Don't tell anyone I'm here.
GEORGE: ZZZzzzz...
WALDO: C'mere baby, gimme a brush, will ya?
ZOE: AAAhhhh! *skitter skitter CRASH*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see it is nearly midnight. Why aren't you in bed asleep? Glad to know you survived the cat house stay. Call sometime. Love,

Julie said...

Don't forget that at my other job I work until 11:00pm and have to come down from the adrenaline high.