Things had changed a little at the office when I came back from vacation. So they took my desktop scanner specifically bought for my project. Someone else was using my desk. All fine...
but then I notice: SOMEONE STOLE MY STAPLER! The Rapid S17 that the office manager recommended and had specifically ordered for me! That's it! Somebody is in trouble now!!!
My cubicle-mate has a Swingline and I hate to tell you this, but it isn't as good. It's all movie hype. Then again, hers is blue, not red.
As to not totally badmouth Swingline, I do like their staple remover. Good for pages of 8 or more (less and it rips the paper). I also love the look of it, very art deco.
Mini Poll: Do you have a particular stapler you cling to? Follow up: do you know what brand it is?
On a side note, I also answer phones while the receptionist is at lunch. Before I came, people around the office took turns covering the lunch break. My first week of answering phones I kept getting asked, "Is this Katie?"
The Englishwoman with the thick British accent? Uh, no.

5 comments:
I'm pretty set on my Swingline, black not red. Then again, I try never to overtax my stapler. I use binder clips for anything over about 20 pages.
ooooh, I love clippy thingies - as I call them even after I found out what they are really called. The small ones are so cute!
I love my Two-hole punch...mostly because somehow I got one that has a cushy handle and everyone else had hard metal. But I don't know that brand. Probably swingline. Still looking for a staple remover for 2-8 pages...
Those staple removers are scary, with their jaws wide open, ready to bite you with those steel fangs!
That's my stapler.
Post a Comment