There is a fun thing we play on headset. Everynight we pick a theme and have to name ourselves - or have others name us - accordingly. And sometimes call and respond to cues in theme. Last night was the best: Smurfs! For those of you who have been on headset, imagine the fun we had replacing everything with 'smurfing,' 'smurf', and 'smurfy.'!
And although, thanks to K-Lyn's blog, I already have my smurf name, I was not the one to select that theme.
So here are the names for myself that I can remember.
Smurf Night (from the Smurf Name Generator):
Junkie Smurf
Nun names from our keyboard players (one of them works for the archdiocese):
Sister Claudio of the Dirty Pots
(I might need to point out for those that are not familiar with sound boards that the round knobby things are called pan-pots).
Since we have Gods in the show, we had God night:
Ohmus Ampira - Mischievous Demon of all things Loud
Western Night:
Wendy Breezes
Please put in your suggestions for future themes!
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How can you forget the pirate names we did?
And porn or soap opera names are always fun as well...
Post a Comment