Bonus points for anyone who knows that reference (excpet K-Lyn, because I know she knows it!)
“The stage is now a shoe-free area.” This is always startling to hear at first. Normally the actors are being lectured to wear shoes at all times, especially during tech rehearsals when the stage is still being worked on. In this show, except for a few moments, all the actors are in bare feet. The techies are in socks. The theory being that if you wear shoes, especially ones you have been wearing outside, you might drag something on to the stage that could hurt bare feet.Still going through equipment problems. For the most part, I have the mic on Papa Ge solved (probably just jinxed myself by writing that). Papa Ge (sly demon of Death) seen pictured here with Ti Moune. His costume reminds me of a Merry Prankster.
There were promises made in the darkness...

After one night of technical gliches and such, three of us techies went out for drinks after the show to relax. When the drinks arrived, they were so colorful and had the same color schemes of our show, it deserved a photograph.
2 comments:
OK...I can't comment on the line frmo one of my all time favorite movies...but I can comment on the loveliness of the drinks. Makes me REALLY want some. Can you send me a full size of that shot so I can use it as wallpaper?
A friend told me when (more like if) he opens a bar, he wants to use this photo on his sign.
Post a Comment