Shall I begin singing the Cell Block Tango?HE HAD IT COMING!!!
Ah, chick prison. And my fantasies come to life.
Yeah, Julie accused me of "going all Roxie Hart" in the photo...
I assume you mean the character Roxie Hart, and not Renée Zellweger. Unless you've been sampling her candy.
Of course we mean the character...we're in theatre! Renee is just one casting!
Alls I can say is you theatre chicks can POSE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Shall I begin singing the Cell Block Tango?
HE HAD IT COMING!!!
Ah, chick prison. And my fantasies come to life.
Yeah, Julie accused me of "going all Roxie Hart" in the photo...
I assume you mean the character Roxie Hart, and not Renée Zellweger. Unless you've been sampling her candy.
Of course we mean the character...we're in theatre! Renee is just one casting!
Alls I can say is you theatre chicks can POSE!
Post a Comment