We came here right after seeing PFA. And where does Flora find a spot to park? See that gold car? The one on the corner of Haight & ASHBURY!

I mentioned before that we saw this row of gorgeous Victorian houses painted very colorfully in The Haight. But we were driving by quickly and didn't have cameras out. K took this one when heading out of Haight. Here you can see the door (well, if you click on it) is in the middle of being painted.
I've gotten use to not holding up my digital camera to my eye, so I sometimes forget that what I see and what the camera captures when not near my face are two different things. I botched up both things I was aiming at. Behind the Crepe Express logo is a used bookstore in a cool looking purple building and behind the parking meter are people on the street with their guitars. 
No comments:
Post a Comment