Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who Knows Where or When

I realized I didn't say where I was headed - except south. But considering where I live, the only thing that leaves out is Canada and Alaska. Let's see if you can tell where my final destination was and what the city was celebrating through these pictures.


Really cute. And one of the destinations when we were there, but really doesn't tell you which city or celebration. Highly recommend trying one of these out for a few hours - very interactive. Although the sleep mode can be unpredictable. It's still in the beta testing stage.


Ah, maybe this will help. There's a Starbucks on the corner!
No? Well, it does eliminate Sioux City.
How about the English pub and restaurant, Elephant and Castle, next door?






Now we're getting closer. Classic architecture. But wait, Roman style with Greek decor? Note the white (not blue) sky. Think you've got it yet?














Got the city now? The celebration wasn't Pride, though.










Ok, that's it. This is the last hint I'll give you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Sioux City has a couple Starbucks....

Julie said...

It has been a few years...
I thought about looking it up to see if they had gotten a few. I just remember the fallen faces at the rehearsal dinner when Delia told all her siblings there was no Starbucks in Sioux City.